Nonprofit 501(c)3. Tax ID #47-3416493
100% of online donations goes towards increasing access to quality dance instruction to people with disabilities.
We believe everyone has a dancer inside of them, and believe that everyone should have access to quality dance instruction. We break barriers socially and artistically, and mass market inclusion through innovation. We create an environment where each person can thrive and make a difference. Infinite Flow is not just a dance company, but a vehicle for social change... AND IT STARTS WITH YOU.
Your contribution counts toward giving people with disabilities the opportunity to learn to dance in a positive environment of inclusion.
- $50 Sponsors 1 child or adult to participate in an wheelchair dance class for a month
- $150 Sponsors 1 wheelchair dance class
- $500 Sponsors 1 child or adult to participate in wheelchair dance classes for a year
- $1000 Provides seed money to start a wheelchair dance program in another region in Southern California outside of Los Angeles
- $5000 Covers basic costs to organize an #InfiniteInclusion flash mob
- $10,000 Covers costs for the Infinite Flow professional dance troupe members to tour to a region outside of Southern California to perform, teach workshops, train teachers, and help start inclusive dance programs in the region
(NOTE: Founder & Artistic Director Marisa Hamamoto has volunteered her time entirely without compensation since beginning to build Infinite Flow in January 2015.)
Other ways to Give:
- Shop Amazon Smile
- Shop at Other Stores
- Become a Corporate Partner
- Employer Gift Match
- Hire Infinite Flow
- Become a Volunteer/Intern
- Collaborate with Infinite Flow
Contact InfiniteFlowDance@gmail.com or 949-267-8751 for more details.