Infinite Flow is a professional inclusive dance company and nonprofit org based in Los Angeles, Founded in 2015.
- A world where dance is accessible to all. Inclusion is the norm.
- A global community where everyone celebrates each other’s differences.
- To use dance as a vehicle to empower people to #BeINFINITE, and create an inclusive world, eliminating the stigma and inequality associated with disability.
- Artistic Excellence: Unquestionable quality of artistry and creativity
- Social Innovation: Creative and innovative solutions to social challenges
- Empowerment: Removing barriers and thriving
- Community: A safe place to connect and express
- Mainstream: Appealing and empowering national and global audiences
What We Believe
- We believe each person has a dancer inside, and that there are infinitely different ways to dance.
- We believe in each person's potential, and create an environment where all can thrive and make a difference.
- We break barriers socially and artistically, and we believe that inclusion creates a better future.
- America's 1st professional wheelchair ballroom dance company
- Performed at 70+ events.
- Instructed 200+ wheelchair users through 150+ workshops, weekly dance classes, and community outreach events.
- Recognized in 70+ media and press outlets such as NBC’s Today Show, Inside Edition, NowThis, Refinery29, GOOD, Broadway World, Dance Spirit Magazine, many MORE.
- 35 Million+ video views on Facebook.
- Strategic partners & clients include Red Bull, Apple Inc, Facebook, and Porsche.
- In all dance sessions, each person is an equal participant, no one is a volunteer. We don't use of the words "adapt" and "modify", instead we use the word "translate".
Infinite Flow was founded by Marisa Hamamoto, a professional ballroom dancer who was temporarily paralyzed from the neck down with a rare stroke in her spinal cord. More on her story HERE.