Infinite Flow is a professional inclusive dance company and nonprofit org based in Los Angeles, Founded in 2015. We use dance as a vehicle to mainstream inclusion and eliminate the stigma associated with disability.
- A world where the word “inclusion” does not exist.
- A world where dance is accessible to all.
- A world where everyone celebrates each other’s differences.
- To build a world class inclusive dance company that leads a global social movement for inclusion.
- To empower people of all abilities to #BeINFINITE through dance & human connection
What We Believe
- We believe each person has a dancer inside, and believe there are infinitely different ways to dance.
- We break barriers socially and artistically, and we know that inclusion creates a better future.
- We believe in each person's infinite potential, and create an environment where each person can thrive and make a difference.
- America's 1st professional wheelchair ballroom dance company
- Performed at 60+ events
- Instructed 200+ wheelchair users through 150+ workshops, weekly dance classes, and community outreach events
- Recognized in 70+ media and press outlets such as NBC’s Today Show, Inside Edition, NowThis, Refinery29, GOOD, Broadway World, Dance Spirit Magazine, many MORE.
- 30 Million+ video views on Facebook
- Partners such as Red Bull, Apple Inc, Facebook, and Ovation TV
Infinite Flow was founded by Marisa Hamamoto, a professional ballroom dancer who was temporarily paralyzed from the neck down with a rare stroke called spinal cord infarction in 2006. More on her story HERE.
Jan 1, 2018 Update: We've changed our name from "Infinite Flow - A Wheelchair Dance Company" to "Infinite Flow - An Inclusive Dance Company". Though we plan to continue to develop the craft of wheelchair ballroom, we've opened our doors to dancers of all abilities and all walks of life and changed our name to reflect that.